Total Pageviews

Monday, September 19, 2011

suicide

I just found out that my sister-in-law killed herself.  My husband and I are in shock.  Turns out she killed herself on Friday but no one found her till yesterday morning.  She left notes all over the place but we can't see them because the detectives have them.  My brother-in-law said that she took over 100 oxycontin.  I don't know what to do.  There's nothing I can do.  It's too late.  Why didn't we see it coming?  I wish I had been a better sister-in-law but none of that fucking matters anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. im so very sorry thats awful for all your family i suppose we never know what people are thinking ive had friends whose son and daughter killed themselves but i cant tell you anything that might help you just be there and try to look after yourself

    ReplyDelete