Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Me

This is going to be my attempt at venting.  I need to be able to say what I need to say without being worried about being judged.  I mean judged by the people who love me.  I don't care what other people think.  The only reason I'm doing it here is because maybe someone out there will relate.  Finding other people who feel like I do is so healing.  So, I guess I'll start with my story.  This will take some time so I will be writing it in pieces.  It may also be a little jumbled but I'm going to write it the way it comes to me.  I'll start with the basics, the stuff that really doesn't define me in any way.


I am female.  I am in my mid 30's.  I have been married for almost 10 years.  I haven't had any children but I am a step-mom.  I live in the US.  I graduated high school.  I have an associates degree and I am half a semester from my bachelors degree.  I've worked with the homeless, the mentally ill and addicts.  I am "mentally ill" myself but I'll go into more detail on that later.  I love tattoos.  I am very anti-social, to the point of being unhealthy.  I am very cynical, stubborn and sarcastic.


I welcome all feedback and comments but if you are being mean just to be mean I will block you.  If you have something to say and you can back it up, then I welcome you.  I will not hold back here.  I have to do that everyday in my "real" life just so that I can hold a job and be "responsible".   I will not promise to write everyday.  I do not promise anything.  Every word written here is my opinion only.  I represent only myself and I speak only for myself.  Consider this my disclaimer.  I hope this works well and I hope it is productive but if it's not I will end it without warning.  So be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment