Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

fun

Tonight I'm getting together with a group of friends.  It is so hard for me to be social.  I hate leaving my home, I usually only go out for work and errands (if I have to).  I so hate people.  I'm not just saying that, I really don't like being around anyone other than my husband.  He practically begs me to go out with my friends and it honestly only happens a couple of times a year.  By a couple I mean 1 or 2. 

These people are co-workers of mine.  They are the closest thing I have to friends.  They have been good to me over the years.  They know about my hospitalizations, a few know how really crazy I am.  When I had surgery 3 years ago I was not allowed to walk for almost 4 months, a couple of my friends would come over and keep me company when my husband was at work.  I've never had people like that in my life before I moved to live where I live now.

So- I'm going.  Everyone tells me it's the healthy thing to do but everyone understands how hard it is for me to be social.  I'll try not to drink too much.  That's my husbands only concern, I tend to imbibe a bit too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment